- We will remain open and available to you. You do not have to worry about accessing your accounts.
- Do not use cash if you don’t have to. Cash can be very dirty and can carry bacteria. It can be a carrier that is difficult to clean. Cash use also involves contact with the cashier and possibly getting change. This can increase the chances of handling contaminated bills. Instead, use your debit card. You touch only your debit card and can wipe down the terminal to ensure you protect yourself.
- Utilize Mobile Check Deposit. Do not travel to the branch to deposit that check, but rather download our app and make that check deposit with your phone from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Has your income dropped due to any of the new restrictions? Call us to discuss a Skip A Pay option on your loan.
- Please do not shake hands. We love greeting our members and we love protecting them also. We will not be shaking hands to help protect everyone. It’s not personal we are just doing our part to help.
Please review the CDC webpage for videos on other tips regarding Covid-19
To help you with any loss of income you have experienced with the new restrictions, Dow Credit Union would like to extend to you the option to skip a payment on your loan. With this program, you’ll have the opportunity to skip one month of your car and/or personal loan payment(s).
Details about the program:
- Your Skip-A-Payment application must be received at least 5 business days before payment is due, but no more than 30 days prior to the due date.
- Interest will continue to accrue during the deferral period and final term of your loan will be extended by an additional month.
- All requests are subject to review and/or approval.
- You may fill out our digital form by clicking here, or if you’d like we can send you a print form you may download and mail.
If you have any questions, call the Lending Department at (925) 331-1010 option 1.
Which loans do NOT qualify for Skip-A-Payment?
- Real Estate Secured Loans
- Loans currently delinquent
- Accounts not in good standing with the Credit Union
- Loans with any collection, extension or payment reduction activity during the life of the loan.