Dow Credit Union is proud to be able to help our members get the homes they want and use the Equity the way that they want.
Our wide selection of First and Second Mortgage products are designed exclusively for the needs of our members and their families. Whether you are looking to purchase your first or new home, a vacation home, looking to refinance or to access the Equity in your home, we will work with you to find what fits your needs.
PURCHASING a Home or REFINANCING your First Mortgage?
We can help you with all of your purchase needs. We have the following options and much more.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages (FRM)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM)
- Hybrid ARMs (3/1 ARM, 5/1 ARM, 7/1 ARM, 10/1 ARM)
- HARP 2.0
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- Interest Only Mortgages
- Balloon Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgages
- Graduated Payment Mortgages
We also have loan programs for first-time buyers!
- If you are REFINANCING a mortgage call us at (925) 331-1010 or come by one of our branches.
- If you are BUYING A HOME click here for information or to start your application
If you are looking to consolidate your debt, get cash out, lower your payments, or need to make some home improvements we have the options that will help you take full advantage of your castle without hassle!
- A loan based on your home’s equity that lets you withdraw what you need when you need it
- As your balance decreases your available balance increases
- Convenient access to your funds with Virtual Branch or with checks.
Fixed Rate Second Mortgage
- Have the peace of mind to know that your low rate will not change
- Predictable payments help you budget
- Perfect for a large one-time expense or to consolidate your debts into one low payment
For more information or to apply, call us at 925 331-1010 or stop by one of our branch locations.
If you are a member struggling with your current home mortgage, please call Stacey or Paul so we can help. (925) 331-1010 option 1.
Financial Education is important to us. Check out the LEARNING ZONE for brief and interactive educational tools. They are a great way to increase your or your family’s knowledge and prepare for success.