Our Virtual Branch is just like a branch but online. This secure online banking system will give you access to all the features you expect in a home banking system.
- View your account balances and transactions including any linked accounts
- View pending transactions that have not yet cleared
- Pay your Credit Union loans
- Schedule automatic loan payments
- Pay your bills in one convenient place using PayIT
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Schedule automatic transfers
- Manage Mobile Money
- Set up and control customizable alerts
- Enroll in eStatements to help save the world and give you better access to your statements
- View Statements
- Export transactions for money management or budgeting
- Apply for a loan (link to loan application page)
- Practically anything you can do in one of our other branches!
PayIT Our service is free and gives you the security and convenience of paying all your bills from one safe place.
- Log onto Virtual Branch
- Select the “PayIT” tab
- Select “Merchant Accounts”. This is where you will be able to add the merchant that you want to pay.
- Click “Add Merchant” to enter their information.
- Once you have added the merchant, you can select “Set Up/Change Payments” to schedule a payment
- Grab your bills, get started, and let us know if you have any questions!
Account Alerts can notify you when:
- your balance falls below or grows above a certain amount
- a deposit over a certain amount posts
- a debit card transaction exceeds a certain amount
- a check clears over a certain amount
- any withdrawal exceeds a certain amount
- Balance reminder – will notify you of your balance automatically whenever you want
Transfer Alerts can notify you when
- a scheduled transfer is unable to process
- the final transfer in a series of scheduled transfers has completed
BillPay Alerts can notify you when:
- Any payment exceeds a certain amount
- Once a week with a list of scheduled payments for that week or month
- Remind you any number of days before a scheduled payment date
- A payment is unable to process
- A final in a series of recurring payments has completed
- A merchant notifies us that there is a problem with one of your payments
- A merchant notifies us that your account number has changed
- Your account is credited for a payment when a stop payment is issued
A merchant has been added or changed
General Alerts can notify you when
- Customer service sends an email to your inbox
- You make a change to your log in credentials or email
- View the history of alerts that were sent to you