It’s never too early to start saving money and teaching your kids about Credit Unions. Opening a membership for your kids will help them learn about the importance of saving, money management, and how to keep their money safe.
- We will waive the new membership fee to help your child save!
- Only a $10 minimum balance required to open the account
- $100 minimum balance to earn dividends
- No fee account
For children 13 years or older they can also open a checking account and get a debit card! They will:
- Learn about debit cards
- Learn to access to funds remotely
- Securely manage their money
Financial Education is important to us. Check out the LEARNING ZONE for brief and interactive educational tools. They are a great way to increase your or your family’s knowledge and prepare for success.